Monday, May 9, 2011

A few blessings and chuckles





My sweet daughter Lissa is about 5'1" and her foot has grown 3 sizes this year. She is officially a size 8.5 in womens! She is 10 and stands a head taller than all her classmates. This chickie is going to be tall--no doubt. Well she needed some new summer sandals and we bought her some, and then in a moment of "I DON'T KNOW WHAT" I agreed that she could have THESE as a second pair (as it was BOGO people) Anyway, she is not allowed to wear them to church or school, but she has worn them around the house (for comfort no doubt) I have some regrets, but am partially amused. Yes! That is a 3 inch heel you see!





Look at these 2 handsome boys working diligently over a scrumptious Mother's Day dinner! Big D truly went the extra mile. He brought me Ghiradelli chocolates with money he earns refereeing soccer on Saturday! Then, he helped out in the kitchen diligently until the job was done. I was very touched by his kindness! Of course Dan is sensational to do it in the first place. I think those boys may have had some fun together!

Menu:



Homemade Rolls



Filet Mignon



Yummy Salad



Roast Potatoes




and Lemon Meringue Pie---luscious!

(On gold chargers no less!)




Cutest Game ever sent home from Primary! The M&M game. Mommy and Me. You play just the two of you--and one party blindly pulls out a M&M and according to the color gets to ask a questions or share a story. It was just the one on one time a kiddo needs and mommies love.


How happy can I be? Pretty darn joyful!




1 comment:

Galloping Grandparents (GG) said...

Cool pix and yea!!!! toi Lissa.....she looks cute in them...I'll take her to the yougurt place if she wears them. Just think, Lissa, summer is coming and you can wear them all the time:)