What do you do on vacation? Well apparently this cute guy is staving off Mid Life Crisis, or is secretly experiencing it---who knows? Hee Hee---we'll see if he reads this blog...! I'll tell you more about our fun trip when I have a moment, but I thought I would post this for mom and dad (and all) to have a good giggle! We were sitting on the beach on Coronado Island (San Diego) playing in the sand, and Dan gets a wild hair to don his new wet suit and body surf. Memo to you: It is freezing--and only sub 20 year old surfers are out there---but hey---you go buddy! (Bear was wrapped in 4 towels and still saying "I'm cold"...) Well after he had ridden a few waves for about 15 minutes---one larger wave crests before he can catch it, and pulled him under, swept him up and thrust him face first to the bottom. As with all facial wounds---there was quite a bit of blood, it took me a few minutes to figure out the source of the blood, as it was dripping copiously into his eye. Too bad I took this picture 3 days after, cause I missed the nice lump that accompanied it! Way to stay young honey!
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Zowie!
What do you do on vacation? Well apparently this cute guy is staving off Mid Life Crisis, or is secretly experiencing it---who knows? Hee Hee---we'll see if he reads this blog...! I'll tell you more about our fun trip when I have a moment, but I thought I would post this for mom and dad (and all) to have a good giggle! We were sitting on the beach on Coronado Island (San Diego) playing in the sand, and Dan gets a wild hair to don his new wet suit and body surf. Memo to you: It is freezing--and only sub 20 year old surfers are out there---but hey---you go buddy! (Bear was wrapped in 4 towels and still saying "I'm cold"...) Well after he had ridden a few waves for about 15 minutes---one larger wave crests before he can catch it, and pulled him under, swept him up and thrust him face first to the bottom. As with all facial wounds---there was quite a bit of blood, it took me a few minutes to figure out the source of the blood, as it was dripping copiously into his eye. Too bad I took this picture 3 days after, cause I missed the nice lump that accompanied it! Way to stay young honey!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
BROTHER WILSON: act thy age!!!! Maybe you are. I did say WOW before I giggled!!!! One must not pass up opportunities when they come your way, but there IS a limit to what an almost 40 yr old should be doing. What an example for your kids:):):):)
Post a Comment