So what does one do? Um---some seriously fashion forward toes...yes, a must! Julie---where are your cheetah toes? Or are they fabulous and crazy gifaffe? Mine are still on by the way!
Look at these luscious flowers at the Rexburg temple, BEAUTIFUL. Incidentally for all those that did NOT know---the temple does close down at 3 p.m. on the day of the General Women's Broadcast! (I'm just saying!)
On the way to Jackson Hole, Wyoming, there is a very inspiring sign---that begs to be in a picture!
Here are our most beloved HOSTS at the Chateau Nef! Horseback riding, quad riding---seriously how fun it this! Evan was a kind man, saddling up the horses and keeping the quads running!
Three friends capturing the lovely surroundings! You know you have to take a picture---to help keep all the memories fresh!! I love these darlings!
Apparently no one's arms are long enough to get our entire faces----so here's a slice!
Friends for more than 20 years peeps! How lucky I am to know this girlie!
Okay so...a confession...we made fudge (the recipe is on "Get off your butt and bake"---called "Oh Fudge") and it was evidently quite challenging to wait for this decadent treat to set, because soon enough we had the whole tray and spoons in our lap sampling (read: hoarking) the goods. Yumminess. This is the life. If my children read this I will ardently deny any participation of such frivolity.
Julie and I laughed and chatted on the plane non stop. We have months of conversation just waiting for the right time!! I think we ALMOST got caught up! Almost...
6 comments:
Ok---blogger and I are going to have some words. I just cannot get my script to cooperate! So I guess you will have to be clever readers and decipher for yourselves! Good Luck! =0)
OH MY FUN!
Eeeeeeshkabobs!
I just love yer guts so much! What a wonderful time! Thanks again for miraculously taking time out of your seriously-crazy-busy life to come see me! I loved it and am still having withdrawals!
I can imagine all three of you will be in the withdrawal mode for quite a while. Definately a bunch of giggly little girls!!!
:) LOVE it!!! Wish I could do the same!!!
What a fun time! I seriously need to do that with my girlfriends. We are all grown up and boring now.
It looks like so much fun and your new family pictures are beautiful!
Post a Comment