I don't know if we can just skip 5 months and pop back onto the screen. I'm not sure, but apparently that is JUST what I am doing! Do NOT expect a full report, how about a few items. These are a few things on my mind:
1. Massive Rainbow cake in 6 different round cake pans waiting behind me on the kitchen counter to be put together! Woo Hoo! The Blue and Gold Cub Scout dinner is tonight people---and ya gotta bring the goods!
2. Numerous Dishes----(seriously) to accommodate the 6 different color layers from aforementioned cake! Hee Hee! Too bad I'm the grown up and have to do them!
3. My oldest is a sophomore---that means only 2.33 years until taking off to college! I feel the need to do lots of fun and fabulous memory making before she goes away! Childhood is pretty short! We did just visit Disneyland last week over spring break! Delightful.
4. Another blog----I know! Can you believe it? I thought blogging was passe, but I'm going to start another blog---specifically to uplifting thoughts and actions! Wow! Here I go! Visit me there! acheerfulthought.blogspot.com...but not yet, cause it's not ready ;) Or maybe it is...peek if you like!
5. I love my little 5 year old daughter---she is so full of joy, she can bring a smile to my face on the craziest of days! You should have seen her utter delight over the rainbow cake! Woo hoo! This is a fun life!
6. Life and Death. My hubby is out of town for a couple days visiting with his grandfather and aunts, as his grandmother just passed away. It is not really sad, she had a FULL life. It just reminds me life is short, except for some people (like my mom).
7. Ponder---the word of the day, maybe even the decade! Reflect and ponder and connect! I believe all of these words have to do with aligning ourselves with God. I'm grateful for everything that helps me to see with a proper perspective!
Okay---really that's it for now! I think---a titch of randomness after a long absence from bloggerdom. I hope you are happy!
No comments:
Post a Comment