Lissa has been so excited for her birthday---for the song, the presents, the treats, and the fun. Ms. Lissa has finally turned eight! She has been counting down the days for a couple weeks now.
Bear, Pop and I went to her school today to pass out M&M's, sing to her and read some fun Library books to her class. She loved every minute of it.
Tonight at dinner we each reviewed 3 things we like about Lissa and we came up with quite an impressive list. She is fun! (Too true) She has the BEST belly laugh (so rare, but it is amazingly contagious!) She shares and is generous. She is cuddly and affectionate, (although she will not shake people's hands--and she is definitely a hard one to win over), she is compassionate and intelligent (and etc...of course)! We are lucky to have her in our family! Happy Birthday cute Lissa! We adore you!
Now we count down the days til our Birthday party this weekend and our most important event of baptism will be next month! It's great to be eight!
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Lissa! We love you too! Sorry we are so flaky about calling. We hope your day was FABULOUS!
Lissa I hope your mom told you I called!! I am so happy for you, and the oppurtunity to be baptised next month. I am so glad that I won you over. Your mom is right it was hard, but so worth it!!!! Happy Birthday.
Post a Comment