KIM!!!! I am so happy! I still can't believe how much your kids have grown. WOW I feel old. Oh- I am happy you found me:O) I have missed you my friend!
Okay---for those inquiring minds---I don't really know how short it is curly---I haven't let it go yet, It BARELY fits in a TINY ponytail---so after I work out and shower---I just throw it in a tiny pony--and then straighten it later---so far in all of the 3 days it hasn't been a big issue =).
12 comments:
very cute!
Is it so short curly? Does it take a bit for you to straighten it? It looks good!!
Very Fun! Someday I'll go shorter . . . maybe when I'm 50?
very cute.. did you donate all you cut off??
Love it!
KIM!!!! I am so happy! I still can't believe how much your kids have grown. WOW I feel old. Oh- I am happy you found me:O) I have missed you my friend!
P.S. your hair is cute!
I really like it. I have the same questions as Kayleen. It's cute!
Can't I have some of that hair???? Thick, curly......sigh. Mom
Oooh, love the straight, sleek look! Very sharp!
Love it!!! I don't think I have ever seen you with short hair.
Okay---for those inquiring minds---I don't really know how short it is curly---I haven't let it go yet, It BARELY fits in a TINY ponytail---so after I work out and shower---I just throw it in a tiny pony--and then straighten it later---so far in all of the 3 days it hasn't been a big issue =).
You are HOT -- short hair, long hair, probably even bald.... I'm just sayin'...
Post a Comment