Back to the original thought, we passed out invitations on candy bars, and had a blast at the party----fondue and EVERYTHING you could think to dip---pretzels, strawberries, bananas, marshmallows, Nilla Wafers, and etc (too many to mention!) And we made Caramel Apples and drizzled them with chocolate and rolled them in all sorts of yumminess---and left them to set and that's what our party goers took home with them at the end.
We played all sorts of chocolate games---Chocolate Trivia (fascinating---Did you know that Americans consume on average 12-14 lbs of chocolate a year, but the Swiss eat 40 lbs on average---wow--I mean they do have better chocolate, but really now!) We played M & M races (blow the M & M with straws) highly entertaining, stack the oreos, the candy bar game (see Dallin's party for details in Nov post) --The Candy Bar game by far has the most shrieking and screaming. Overall the party was a delightful giggle fest with the cute chickies Mc calls friends!
4 comments:
What a great time!!! How many girls got sick that night:} And cute girls too!!! What a fun mom.
What a fun night!!! Super creative but then I would expect nothing less:O)
You have got to be the coolest mom EVER! You must have boundless energy, that's all I've got to say :) And MC's room is cute! I've never thought about dots before, but it looks great!
Carrie, I don't know about the boundless energy part, you are just speaking with pregnancy brain---that usurps every ounce ya got! Hang in there girley--and join us for our next chocolate party-- pregnant chicks are entitled!
Post a Comment