sorry we missed it!
I think it's totally unAmerican to have Thanksgiving dinner OUTSIDE in short sleeves. It's the season to be COLD and RAINY!!!!!! Or even snow........REPENT!!!!!!
Ahh - looks like a good time was had by all! :D
what a fun thanksgiving:)It isn't quite right that you got to eat OUTSIDE in the sun!!!! I actually am a little jealous:)
What a great looking family I have!!!
There are a lot of HAMS in that "Turkey Fun"!!!!
That was a fun group! Fun to have some of your family there! Great pic of Kendall carving the turkey!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
sorry we missed it!
I think it's totally unAmerican to have Thanksgiving dinner OUTSIDE in short sleeves. It's the season to be COLD and RAINY!!!!!! Or even snow........REPENT!!!!!!
Ahh - looks like a good time was had by all! :D
what a fun thanksgiving:)It isn't quite right that you got to eat OUTSIDE in the sun!!!! I actually am a little jealous:)
What a great looking family I have!!!
There are a lot of HAMS in that "Turkey Fun"!!!!
That was a fun group! Fun to have some of your family there! Great pic of Kendall carving the turkey!
Post a Comment