Sunday, July 5, 2009

3 year old Priorities!

My little Pop! Oh we are conscientiously working on not spoiling her. This takes a Group effort---as there are 6 of us, and even when a parent decides "No" for her well being, sometimes a sibling coddles her and gives her a runner up prize to whatever her hearts desire. Sigh!

So this week, I was getting ready for a meeting (one of many) and she came into my bathroom asking me for a treat. Well, it is almost dinner time so the answer is no. And her answer is "But I want one!" And I explain that while that may be true, the answer is still no. At which point she will firmly tell me "Yes, you WILL give me a treat mommy!" So I dismissed her and she loudly cried as many alligator tears that she could muster for about 90 seconds and petered off. So when all was silent for about 20 seconds. I went to check on her and found...
3 is a pretty cute age ---wanting to be so big, but really still pretty small.

2 comments:

spideybrian said...

That's truly a talent, falling asleep in 2 minutes flat. she's darling...and just because she's the youngest doesn't mean she's spoiled!!! ;)

Kristy said...

was she low on blood sugar?? :D