Bear Loved Halloween, his preschool party,
the dressing up, the candy
---what a blast.
Pop (Princess!) Was the easiest to thrill---she got one piece of candy and kept saying "Look Mom" in a screechy high pitched voice, but wouldn't walk past our house without a stroller. (She really IS a princess apparently) We went to about 20 houses, but had to pass the ones that were "too scary mom!"
Best Costume Ever--Stick Figure! (Glow in the Dark Sticks!)
Thanks for the idea Rick and Janae
hope Ty's turned out well!
The BOY next to him, is his friend Sean
They both 'Rip-Sticked' down the Street--and took quite the loot! Here's some of our buddies with whom we walked the neighborhood!
Check out the Ladybug!
Here's Mickey dressed up as Minnie!
runner up to Grand in a costume contest!
Looked so fun on his ripstick zooming through the neighborhood.
This kid is trading ALL of his Halloween candy for $20, but he's doubling it by sticking it in the bank, not a bad haul!
and the kids had a great time.
6 comments:
Waaaaaay Cool Stick figure...I'll keep that in mind for future halloweens!!! The rest of the gang is super cute too!!
CUTE CUTE CUTE!!!!! Love the stick fig!
great cosutmes all around! I especially love the stick figure!
Lovin' every minute of it! I think we just got some really keen ideas for Halloween next year.... NICE! :O)
Nice costume Dallin.Ha Ha Ha!
Chris
Those are awesome costumes! We had a stick figure at our Ward Halloween party too! Ingenious! I have to say, I thought Kalissa was sooo cute! She is growing up fast.
Post a Comment