Saturday, November 1, 2008

Why I love two...

This little chickie walks into the room, with a little hop and a skip and starts chattering in her darling little voice, and every single face turns into a smile. She is growing more every day in what she knows and says, but I treasure the sweet cuteness that makes us giggle, and that will soon be evaporated into a pretty little girl. Too bad two can't last a little longer!

5 comments:

spideybrian said...

Glad to hear someone like the age 2!!! :)

Kandee said...

I like two sometimes... it depends... it always depends. :/

DeLaina said...

Awww, I was just thinking the same thing myself. My big girls have started "helping" Emi when she says things a little off and she's losing all the baby cuteness way too fast. Plus she's my last, so I think I'd like to hold on to it a bit longer too!

Molinda Ramsey said...

So I couldn't agree with you more! Rylee is 2 now and everyone who knows her just loves her. We adore squeals of delight and her "I do it" independence-sometimes, not so much when it comes to changing a diaper. Thanks for sharing your cutie-she is adorable!

Kim and company said...

Or course ironically, the day after this Post, little Pop dumped all the push pins (100 or so) on the kitchen floor, and threw a screaming fit 3 times, it was rather an off day! (Not to mention the potty disaster) "Thems the breaks" with 2 year olds!