
As you know...these two are my constant companions and favorite form or entertainment. A couple days ago, they were running around like crazy shrieking and chasing each other, and a few minutes later they were wrapped in blankets on the couch confiding their next escapades in little whispers to each other. I love it that their worries are few and the world is a big place full of adventure, hope and fun! I love this little slice of life.
3 comments:
Love it!!!! No doubt Bear has great things in mind!!
Grama
How cute!! I too love having constant companions around. It is fun having two in school and two at home. I feel like I can give each set the different kinds of attention they need. You're kids seem like so much fun. Wish I knew them better!
Everyone needs someone to whisper to -- and how wonderful that kids have their siblings!!!
Post a Comment