Where's Pop? It had been at least 2 maybe 3 whole minutes since I had see her. I called to her. Usually I could hear her narrating her life to me. "I love purple bear and dis is a phone mommy!" I catch all sorts of snippits of two year old wisdom as she conquers her environment and shares books and toys with me.
I sent Mc to go search her out as I was cleaning up the kitchen and making plans for afternoon fun with my other 3 chickens. Time passed. Another two minutes...too many.
I sent Bear upstairs to scout out the house while calling to Mc. "Where's Pop?"
Mc came down with her camera chuckling. Apparently I needed pictures to appreciate the situation. (I would share the pictures with you, but this is a family friendly blog.)
Pop had climbed into the dry master bath in her clothes and had doodled with the bath crayons (actually really fun and only marginally messy), Mc thought she would snap a picture, by the time she grabbed her camera, Pop had removed her cloths except her diaper. That is so like our little Pop. She loves to strip down and say "I'm Naked." Makes for great party conversation and a fun chase until we tackle her and don clothes afresh.
Lissa ran upstairs to go check it out and then shouted from upstairs that I had better come up. I was already on my way.
There she was, in the bath having doodled with the orange and blue crayons and then also with a brown crayon. Uhhhh, we don't have a brown bath crayon.
Pop had taken off her diaper which was apparently occupied by other forms of artist materials, which she had also used the last 60 seconds to doodle with. So clever to use her natural resources. Euuuuwww.
Luckily she was in the bath, so clean up was less than disastrous. Who knew? Pop is an artist!
I sent Mc to go search her out as I was cleaning up the kitchen and making plans for afternoon fun with my other 3 chickens. Time passed. Another two minutes...too many.
I sent Bear upstairs to scout out the house while calling to Mc. "Where's Pop?"
Mc came down with her camera chuckling. Apparently I needed pictures to appreciate the situation. (I would share the pictures with you, but this is a family friendly blog.)
Pop had climbed into the dry master bath in her clothes and had doodled with the bath crayons (actually really fun and only marginally messy), Mc thought she would snap a picture, by the time she grabbed her camera, Pop had removed her cloths except her diaper. That is so like our little Pop. She loves to strip down and say "I'm Naked." Makes for great party conversation and a fun chase until we tackle her and don clothes afresh.
Lissa ran upstairs to go check it out and then shouted from upstairs that I had better come up. I was already on my way.
There she was, in the bath having doodled with the orange and blue crayons and then also with a brown crayon. Uhhhh, we don't have a brown bath crayon.
Pop had taken off her diaper which was apparently occupied by other forms of artist materials, which she had also used the last 60 seconds to doodle with. So clever to use her natural resources. Euuuuwww.
Luckily she was in the bath, so clean up was less than disastrous. Who knew? Pop is an artist!
1 comment:
Oh My! I just had a great chuckle. Life sure is fun! Your family is just precious. Thanks for sharing.
Lov,e Anna
Post a Comment