This is a picture of my older 3 chickens and cousin J holding up one of the ribbons from their weekly swim meets! I love swim team! I love it that it is an individual sport with low risk for getting banged up and that you compete against yourself. I guess I also love it that my kids are pretty darn good at it and its a good work out! They have competed in their age groups for the last 4 summers on the recreational league (including 6:30 a.m. M-F practices--not to mention 7 a.m. meets on Saturdays--but it is a sport that we really enjoy!) Swim on Friends!
3 comments:
Yeeeeoooowwww!!! How can I get my blog up and running??? And I'm so glad to see "MY" pictures of your family!!! You will definately have an interesting blog to follow with your kids!!! I know them well!!!! See ya soon!!
YAY! I'm so glad you all started a blog! It's such a fun way to document life. Your kids are the cutest. We are getting so excited for the family reunion!
I am so happy that you got a blog. Now we can keep up a little better. Looks like you guys are doing good. I am having my baby tomorrow. Wish me luck.
Post a Comment